A private limited liability company (SIA) is a private legal person with limited civil liability whose authorized capital is divided into parts called shares. The authorised capital of a private limited liability company must be not less than 2800 EUR. The amount of the authorised capital shall be equal to the total amount of the nominal values of all shares subscribed for in the company.
Documents and information necessary for establishment:
- Company’s name;
- Data on an incorporator(s), director (name, surname, personal ID number, residential address);
- Company’s registration address;
- The authorised capital shall be 2800 EUR.
Costs of SIA establishment:
- Price of preparation of incorporation documents is 180* EUR;
- Notary fee is 80 – 150* EUR;
- Fee of the Centre of Registers is 142.89 EUR;
- “Latvijas Vēstnesis” – 27.03 EUR;
- Legal address – 360* EUR /1 year;
- Receipt of a VAT number – 150* EUR;
- Translation services – from 12* EUR /1 page(1,500 characters);
Contact for further information: +371 278 798 40 or Latvia@OBchoice.com
* All prices are exclusive of VAT.