A private limited liability company (UAB) is a private legal person with limited civil liability whose authorized capital is divided into parts called shares. The authorised capital of a private limited liability company must be not less than 2500 EUR . The amount of the authorised capital shall be equal to the total amount of the nominal values of all shares subscribed for in the company.
Documents and information necessary for establishment:
- Company’s name;
- Data on an incorporator(s), director (name, surname, personal ID number, residential address);
- Company’s registration address;
- The authorised capital shall be 2500 EUR .
Costs of UAB establishment:
- Price of preparation of incorporation documents is 180* EUR;
- Notary fee is 100-130* EUR;
- Fee of the Centre of Registers is 57.34* EUR;
- Reservation of a name in the Centre of Registers costs 16.80* EUR;
- Legal address – 360* EUR /1 год;
- Receipt of a VAT number – 150* EUR;
- Translation services – from 12* EUR /1 стр.(1500 знаков);
Contact for further information: +370 614 60 400 or Lithuania@OBchoice.com
* All prices are exclusive of VAT.