A private limited liability company (OÜ) is a private legal person with limited civil liability whose authorized capital is divided into parts called shares. The authorised capital of a private limited liability company must be not less than 2500EUR. The amount of the authorised capital shall be equal to the total amount of the nominal values of all shares subscribed for in the company.
Documents and information necessary for establishment:
- Company’s name;
- Data on an incorporator(s), director (name, surname, personal ID number, residential address);
- Company’s registration address;
- The authorised capital shall be 2500EUR.
Costs of OÜ establishment:
- Price of preparation of incorporation documents is – 180* EUR;
- Notary fee is – 135 EUR ;
- Fee of the Centre of Registers is – 145 EUR;
- Legal address – – 360* EUR /1 year
- Receipt of a VAT number – 150* EUR;
- Translation services – from 15* EUR /1 page(1,500 characters)
Contact for further information: +372 569 98 068 or Estonia@OBchoice.com
* All prices are exclusive of VAT.